Tickets & Conversations

AShukla38
Participant

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Sometimes we need another pipeline with the same stages. So Kindly create a method by which we can clone a pipeline.

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Hi @AShukla38,

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-Deal-Pipelines/idi-p/15444

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can help others to find this request (and upvote it) more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate, too.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Hey @AShukla38, thanks for reaching out!

You are not the first user to ask for this functionality — it looks like this idea was shared with the HubSpot Product Team in the HubSpot Ideas Forum back in 2017, but it didn't move forward (see the top comment).

That said, there are some additional threads open on the same topic:

Feel free to upvote those ideas and share your thoughts and use case. That'll be your best bet at getting in front of the HubSpot Product team to see if anything has changed in the last few years.

Hope this helps!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
devikar
Participant

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

exactly

jolle
Solution

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Hey @AShukla38, thanks for reaching out!

You are not the first user to ask for this functionality — it looks like this idea was shared with the HubSpot Product Team in the HubSpot Ideas Forum back in 2017, but it didn't move forward (see the top comment).

That said, there are some additional threads open on the same topic:

Feel free to upvote those ideas and share your thoughts and use case. That'll be your best bet at getting in front of the HubSpot Product team to see if anything has changed in the last few years.

Hope this helps!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
JBloxsom

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

this is a no brainer why is it not offered?

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Hi @AShukla38,

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-Deal-Pipelines/idi-p/15444

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can help others to find this request (and upvote it) more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate, too.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JBloxsom

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

id recommend getting it done

BLong5

Pipeline Clone

SOLVE

Agreed, it seems like a no-brainer to me as well. Ihave multiple reps across multiple territories with very similar pipelines that need to be managed.