Tickets & Conversations

SLink
Membre

Pictures Field

Résolue

Help,

We are investigating Hubspot for our Warranty Service people. One of the thing badly needed is a customer field to hold various pictures related to the warranty request. i just tried to add a field like this and the only thing available is what looks like a File Upload option.

Could this be used to upload in batch? How will the pictures be stored and displayed?

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Pictures Field

Résolue

Hi @SLink,

You can add files to all types of records in HubSpot, I've recorded my screen to demo. (I skipped the file selection on my PC in the recording.)

file-upload.gif

In this Gif, I'm uploading an image to a contact record but it works just as well for ticket records, since you mentioned this was for your warranty service team. There is no sophisticated file manager behind this. If you're team uploads 20 files, they'll be shown as a list.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Pictures Field

Résolue

Hi @SLink,

You can add files to all types of records in HubSpot, I've recorded my screen to demo. (I skipped the file selection on my PC in the recording.)

file-upload.gif

In this Gif, I'm uploading an image to a contact record but it works just as well for ticket records, since you mentioned this was for your warranty service team. There is no sophisticated file manager behind this. If you're team uploads 20 files, they'll be shown as a list.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes