Tickets & Conversations

anajochims
Participant

Personalize Proprietys at Ticket creation (inside the deal)

Résolue

Hello dears,

I would like to check the possibility of, when creating the ticket - inside the business record (just to associate the deal automatically) -  the proprietys to fill change according to the pipeline that the user selects.

For example:

Pipeline 1

propryety 2

propryety 3

Pipeline P

propryety O

propryety I

propryety U

Pipeline B

propryety X

propryety Y

propryety Z

If no, does anyone have a solution for this?

We would like to create diferents tickets, with different information, but correspondly to de deal.

tickets.JPGtiqckets.JPG

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @anajochims,

This is not possible at this stage. There can only be one set of required properties for the creation of tickets.

I can see how this would be a helpful addition to the tool. You could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team. The more popular a request, the higher the likelihood that it gets reviewed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @anajochims,

I think what you're looking for can be done with workflows – but I'm not 100% sure yet what exactly you want to achieve. I can't follow your examples. Could you explain the "journey" of a ticket? The more context and detail the better.

This is what I understood: When a ticket is created, you want to check if the ticket is associated with a deal of a certain pipeline. If that is the case, you want to write a value in specific properties. For any other deal pipeline, the values and properties for ticket are different ones. Is that correct?

Sinta-se à vontade para responder em português.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

anajochims
Participant

Résolue

Hello Karsten,

I have differents tickets pipelines, with different proprietys. I would like to create the ticketd inside the deal. However, when doing it, according to the tickcte pipeline, the proprietys showned change. 

For example, when selecting pipeline 1, Hubspot would show all proprietys requested to pipeline 1. When te pipeline 2 is selected, the system shown others proprietys, differents from the pipeline 1.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @anajochims,

This is not possible at this stage. There can only be one set of required properties for the creation of tickets.

I can see how this would be a helpful addition to the tool. You could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team. The more popular a request, the higher the likelihood that it gets reviewed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler