Our "Companies" have been exported 2 times, without permission. How can I check the IP address?

Highlighted

I would need information on how can I check the IP address where it has been downloaded to, as it is sensitive information

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Resident Expert

Dunno how to view the IP address, but you can easily see an Export Audit in your account showing the HubSpot User(s) responsible.

- see Export contacts, companies, deals or tickets

Periodically, as Super Admins, we sometimes export contacts / companies to test against data external to HubSpot. For example, this week we've been exporting random data sets in client portals to test HubSpot's recently updated Web Technologies property against BuiltWith data. With over 292 options, comparing HubSpot data to an external data source is the most reliable way to determine how accurate HubSpot data is across portals. Fun stuff! Smiley Wink

Your concern highlights good reason to limit 'Bulk Export' permissions on your portal -- a best practice. And to only grant Super Admin permissions in your HubSpot portal to those with a strong reputation for trust.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

0 Upvotes