Tickets & Conversations

AliaAt
Participant

Open Conversations is different in my inbox vs a report

We do all our support and other activities through conversations. I'm trying to track open conversations. Unfortunately, when I made a report on open conversations, it included emails I sent that have no response. Those emails don't show up in my inbox. It's confusing to say I have 10 open conversations but I only have 4 if I go the the conversations area of the product. I can't find any field to differentiate between these different states of conversations. Is there a method?

4 Replies 4
AliaAt
Participant

I figured out the fix: Last response date = Known. This removes conversations I started that never got a response (and therefore never show in my inbox). 

0 Upvotes
AliaAt
Participant

NM - got closer but not right.

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @AliaAt 

Could you maybe share more details on the report you are using, which filters you have set, etc.?

Are you using one connected inbox or are there more?

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
AliaAt
Participant

Hi Frank,

We just have one inbox that takes emails to our Support alias. I only want the emails that were sent to support and then picked up by someone. I think the emails I send often come from Support though, and I don't want them. The only filter I have is the status of the conversation (Active). We've done minimal amounts of configuration and I'm new to hubspot in general.

Does that answer enough? Thanks!

0 Upvotes