Tickets & Conversations

iamathlete
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Only the Inbox with my permissions, hide other inboxes

resolver

I have a client with 5 business lines.  Each business line has a separate support person with a separate support contact email.  I've created 5 inboxes in Hubspot and have permissions set for each person to manage their own inbox.  

My challenge:

Everytime a user logs into Conversations --> Inbox, they have to take the extra step to select the one inbox they are responsible for.

The solution I'm looking for:

How do we create default inboxes so when Support Person A goes to Conversations, they only see Inbox A.  Support Person B only sees Inbox B?

Anybody?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
KCampbell
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @iamathlete ,

Let's dive right in! To start, while we don't have the ability to select a "default" inbox, your teams' selected inbox is "sticky", and will remain selected while they are logged into HubSpot. It never hurts to ask though! If you have any further questions on this please let me know!

Thank you,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Support

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
KCampbell
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @iamathlete ,

Let's dive right in! To start, while we don't have the ability to select a "default" inbox, your teams' selected inbox is "sticky", and will remain selected while they are logged into HubSpot. It never hurts to ask though! If you have any further questions on this please let me know!

Thank you,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Support

0 Avaliação positiva
iamathlete

resolver

awesome.  thanks.

0 Avaliação positiva