No unassigned conversation from support form notification

Occasional Contributor

Under global notifications > assign > advanced preferences there are options for "New unassigned bot conversation", "New unassigned Facebook Messenger conversation", "Unassigned email conversations", and "Unassigned live chat conversations" but there is no option for unassigned ticket form conversations.

My issue is when a user submits a requeset from our ticket form I get "New ticket created in hubspot: <ticket name>" as the subject line but it's weird as the body of the email shows just a couple of the form attributes (details and another custom one we created: controllers) but it has none of the normal Hubspot formatting or a link to go to the ticket or conversation. Is this a bug?

The second issue is for some reason I'm the only one who gets these notifications in my company and I don't know how to control that.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @wesman,

You can assign the incoming form submissions through the steps outlined here

In regards to the email notifications, do you mind sending along a screenshot of what the email you are receiving looks like? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

"In regards to the email notifications, do you mind sending along a screenshot of what the email you are receiving looks like?"

This is what is looks like (none of my other hubspot notifications look like this):

outlooknotification.png

All other hubspot notifications look fine (with the hubspot logo and a link to go to hubspot, etc). I receive the form in our conversations inbox fine:

forminconversaions.png

"You can assign the incoming form submissions through the steps outlined here. "

I actually want to leave the form submissions unassigned.  I just want to be able to recieve a notification that an unassigned form has been recieved like I get with unassigned e-mails. 

Under notifications I don't see any for unassigned forms.  Is that supported? See below, there are options for everything but for unassigned forms.

usernotifictions.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @wesman,

While you can add form notification email recipients for other forms on the page level or through the form itself, this is not supported for the Support form. 

In regards to the email you sent along, do you mind direct messaging me the email address that is receiving the emails? Based on what I am seeing on my end for the email address associated with your Community account, the emails are not going through HubSpot, meaning they aren't HubSpot generated emails. 

If you had access to HubSpot pages or workflows, we could create a set up to include form notifications for the Support form. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sorry I forgot I was testing Zapier a few weeks ago.  That's the e-mail I'm recieving from Zapier.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

"While you can add form notification email recipients for other forms on the page level or through the form itself, this is not supported for the Support form."

I'm talking about a "unassigned form conversations" notification option like there is for unassigned e-mails which if enabled sends a notification whenever an unassigned e-mail shows up in the conversations inbox.  Looks like that option doesn't exist for forms.

Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes