Tickets & Conversations

CRavnsborg
Participant

No notification to to ticket owner

SOLVE

Hello,

Previously, the ticket owner received a notification when she/he has been assigned a ticket, but not anylonger. It is strange, because a task owner still receive a notification and in the settings, we have indicated that a nofitication should be sent to the ticket owner. Is there anybody who could help us solving this problem?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavnsborg,

In that case I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple help widget in the lower right corner of the app. If you're on a paid subscription, you can send them an email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavnsborg,

Just to confirm, you've checked this box?

karstenkoehler_0-1663673331146.png

Also, in a very old-fashioned way, disabling, saving settings, and re-enabling the individual checkboxes but also the overall switch has helped other users:

karstenkoehler_1-1663673387808.png

If you're not receiving any HubSpot emails anymore, I'd recommend these troubleshooting steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CRavnsborg
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, this did not solve our problem. It is really strange, but I cannot see what we are doing wrong ...

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavnsborg,

In that case I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple help widget in the lower right corner of the app. If you're on a paid subscription, you can send them an email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

CRavnsborg
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Karsten,

Thank you for your help!

We spent a lot of time trying to solve the problem, but today the problem suddenly disappeared and we have done nothing. Therefore, we are now unsure about Hubspot. Can we count of the system? Have you heard about similar situations?

BR Charlotte

0 Upvotes
CRavnsborg
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! I will do that 🙂

0 Upvotes
CRavnsborg
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Mali,

They already did ...

mbrown
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavnsborg 

Thanks for the update. Is this problem portal wide - is anyone else experiencing this issue or just one HubSpot user?

It might be worth reaching out to make sure that there is no problem with emails being stuck on your email server. 

If you are experiencing no browser notifications, make sure your internet browser is up to date and that push notifications are not being blocked. There is a nknowledge base article here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/why-am-i-not-receiving-push-notifications-in-my-browser.

If you are still experiencing problems, others in the past have found disabling all notifications and the re-enabling them has worked in the past. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails

footer
mbrown

SOLVE

Hi @CRavnsborg 

Has the ticket owner check their notification settings to make sure that this checkbox is checked for notifications. To find these settings you will need to Settings > Notifications and find the checkboxes under Tickets. 

footer