Tickets & Conversations

SLane5
Membro

No contacts found

resolver

Hello, 

I am a new employee at my company and am trying to create saved filters for my customer's. However, it claims that I have no contacts. My manager and I went in together to work on it today and we can not figure out why my contacts are not showing. My other co-workers are not having this issue. I attempted to call the help desk, but it said that my account does not have phone access to speak with a representative. Can someone please chat me on here? 

Thank you for your help,

Shannon Lane

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

No contacts found

resolver

Hi @SLane5,

Could you confirm one thing, are you not seeing any contacts or are you not seeing your contacts?

The first thing to check would be whether you have the needed permissions. Without the correct contact access, it would look like these contacts aren't there – they'd still be there but you can't see them. An admin might have set your permissions to "owned only" contacts. If these contacts didn't have a contact owner or another owner than you, they'd disappear for you.

If you're seeing contacts in general but not your own contacts, are you sure that there are contacts that have been assigned to you? In free portals, there isn't any automatic Contact ownership assignment. Unless someone has assigned contact to yourself, you wouldn't automatically have your own contacts. When other users are filtering for contacts with Contact owner = you, do they see any contacts?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

No contacts found

resolver

Hi @SLane5,

Could you confirm one thing, are you not seeing any contacts or are you not seeing your contacts?

The first thing to check would be whether you have the needed permissions. Without the correct contact access, it would look like these contacts aren't there – they'd still be there but you can't see them. An admin might have set your permissions to "owned only" contacts. If these contacts didn't have a contact owner or another owner than you, they'd disappear for you.

If you're seeing contacts in general but not your own contacts, are you sure that there are contacts that have been assigned to you? In free portals, there isn't any automatic Contact ownership assignment. Unless someone has assigned contact to yourself, you wouldn't automatically have your own contacts. When other users are filtering for contacts with Contact owner = you, do they see any contacts?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.