Tickets & Conversations

AnnaDelLlano
Participant

Need further Hubspot and Jira integration

Our developers who have access to jira but not to Hubspot need to know information on who is requesting the information. For example, name of contact, company they work at, product they are using, etc. If we need to type this information manually to jira it takes a lot of time. It is necessary to create further integrations for Hubspot and Jira so that certain properties in Hubspot appear automatically in the jira ticket. 

4 Replies 4
LindaMunetrix
Participant

We ran into this issue as well.  We are a new Hubspot customer.  We previously used V-Tiger CRM with a Zapier JIRA integration.  What is most disappointing is all through the Hubspot sales process we asked extensively about the JIRA integration and we were told it was a 2 way sync, complete native integration.  We decided to purchase Hubspot Pro and one of the primary reasons was the 2-way JIRA sync.   After one month of using Hubspot it is very disappointing to learn that not all the JIRA fields are available for the 2-way sync are available unless  you upgrage to the Hubspot Enterprise version.  This was never disclosed during the sales process - and we had at least 3 Zoom meetings.   I saw another company created a solution via the Atlassian Marketplace.  We will take a look at this.   It's unfortunate that the 2-way sync from Hubspot does not provide this yet.  It would be nice if it would in the future it this was available.

We've only been using JIRA 1 month and the Service tool has been very disappointing, it seems half-baked.  Simple items found on most ticketing tools are not available - like including the ticket number in the name/subject of the ticket and corresponding emails, cloning tickets (unless you purchase an add on), joining tickets for parent/child relationships or same issue relationships, creating multiple ticket templates for multiple pipelines. I find myself constant submitting support tickets or commenting/upvoting on the blog for very basic items.

0 Upvotes
Emma_S_Jones

Hi @AnnaDelLlano,

We had the same problem at our company. As we're an Atlassian Marketplace Partner, we decided to create our solution. At the beginning, we used it internally. Now, it's available for everyone on the Marketplace.

The only integration which you can find on the Atlassian Marketplace is our app: HubSpot CRM Integration for Jira cloud. With this app, you can display on issue data about reporter collected in HubSpot without switching between both tools: Jira and HubSpot. In the global configuration in Jira, you have to define which fields from HubSpot you want to present on the ticket. If you change a value in HubSpot, it's also updated in Jira on the issue view. You don't need access to HubSpot to see this data on Jira issue.

I hope that you find this app useful. In case of any questions, let me know.

Emma Sophie Jones

Appsvio team

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AnnaDelLlano 

Welcome to the Community. 

I was investigating and I've found two integrations between HubSpot and Jira that might help you to achieve this.

HubSpot and Jira Integration: you will need Services Pro o Enterprise. 

HubSpot and Jira with Zapier Integration.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AnnaDelLlano
Participant

Hello,
What I would need is further integration to what is already available. For example, I need to automatically add properties I have in the ticket (for example, contact, company, number of analysis done so far, etc.) to jira. I also need to see in Hubspot properties that are in jira such as version and expected release date. This is not possible with the current level of integration.

Thank you,
Anna