Need further Hubspot and Jira integration

AnnaDelLlano
Participant

Our developers who have access to jira but not to Hubspot need to know information on who is requesting the information. For example, name of contact, company they work at, product they are using, etc. If we need to type this information manually to jira it takes a lot of time. It is necessary to create further integrations for Hubspot and Jira so that certain properties in Hubspot appear automatically in the jira ticket. 

2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @AnnaDelLlano 

Welcome to the Community. 

I was investigating and I've found two integrations between HubSpot and Jira that might help you to achieve this.

HubSpot and Jira Integration: you will need Services Pro o Enterprise. 

HubSpot and Jira with Zapier Integration.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AnnaDelLlano
Participant

Hello,
What I would need is further integration to what is already available. For example, I need to automatically add properties I have in the ticket (for example, contact, company, number of analysis done so far, etc.) to jira. I also need to see in Hubspot properties that are in jira such as version and expected release date. This is not possible with the current level of integration.

Thank you,
Anna

0 Upvotes