Tickets & Conversations

Coverage
Contributor

My hubspot changed yesterday and my notes are closing without saving and I am losing information

Yesterday my hubspot format changed.  Without warning as usual.  My notes are closing before being saved over and over and I am losing the information that I have written.  Normally once I start writing in a note the save tab on the bottom comes up and the note stays open as I am writing until I hit save and the note is saved.  Since yesterday my notes are closing before I save them (all the time and randomly), without warning and I am losing my information.  I am having to hit save after every sentence.   This is new since yesterday when the columns changed and I am also unable to close the right column to make my notes bigger.  Everything is so cluttered and it makes looking at my notes even more frustrating.  Now I also have to click on a note 2 times to be able to write in it.  Usually you click on a note and you can start typing right away.   Now you have to click on it to view it and then click on it again to start typing into it.   You can't see any info on notes without clicking on each and every one of them.  So many more steps.  And the losing information all day long is terrible.  I clear my cache and cookies every day so it is not that,  it is whatever was done to the format yesterday.  My internet is fine and it is not "error saving note"  The notes are just closing on their own if you go to copy and paste something into it, or have to copy a number to put in, the notes are just closing.  

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Coverage
Contributor

My hubspot changed yesterday and my notes are closing without saving and I am losing information

I am trying to send a video but it is too long for email (1 min 15 seconds).  Is there a way to contact you and send it directly from my phone, the video of what is happening?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Coverage, could you please send me a DM with the video? This way I can advise you on the next steps after that.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Coverage
Contributor

I am trying to figure out how to send the video, it is only a minute but too large to email so how am I supposed to DM you?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Coverage

Would you be able to share an example screenshot or video of what you're experiencing so we can investigate this further? I am unable to reproduce this behavior in my own account, but I want to make sure I understand exactly where you are encountering a roadblock. 

I see you've submitted an idea with your feedback around the new formatting, which is the perfect way to share that feedback with our product team. Thank you! 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Coverage
Contributor

My notes continue to close in the middle of typing and writing them and I lose all of my information.  This is new since the format changed.  How can I fix this?

0 Upvotes
Coverage
Contributor

I am trying to send a video but it is too long for email (1 min 15 seconds).  Is there a way to contact you and send it directly from my phone, the video of what is happening?

0 Upvotes