Tickets & Conversations

CWingrove

My current account has disappeared after syncing with another account

SOLVE

Hi There,

I had my hubspot account set up with companies and contacts. I was invited to join another hubspot account but now when I log in I only see those contacts and account not my previous clinets?

Please can you assist.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWingrove,

Did you sign up using the same email address for both accounts? Generally, an account wouldn't disappear here.

Do you still have system email notifications (e.g. about having contacts assigned to you) from the "old" account? If yes, what happens, when you clicked them?

Can you reach out to the administrator of your "old" portal to check that you're still set up as an active user in that portal?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWingrove,

Did you sign up for this other HubSpot account with the same email address? If yes, then you can switch by clicking your account name on the top right corner of the screen:

karstenkoehler_0-1620272847434.png

When you click on your current account (highlighted in blue), a dropdown of all accounts should appear.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CWingrove

SOLVE

Hi There

Thanks for this, but when I click on my name and accounts- I only see the new one that sync with my account. It has my email address as the user but there is no other account to toggle between only this new one?

Thanks,
Cass

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWingrove,

Did you sign up using the same email address for both accounts? Generally, an account wouldn't disappear here.

Do you still have system email notifications (e.g. about having contacts assigned to you) from the "old" account? If yes, what happens, when you clicked them?

Can you reach out to the administrator of your "old" portal to check that you're still set up as an active user in that portal?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler