Tickets & Conversations

ShreyaShah
Participant

Multiple Chatbots for Different Roles

SOLVE

Hello, 

I would like for a main welcome message chatbot to ask the contact that lands on our page what their role is (ex. job seeker, hiring manager, consultant, etc.) and then forward them to the appropriate chatbot assigned to that role. I believe this would allow for chatflows that are better designed to suit the users need. Please let me know if and how this would be possible. 

Best, 

Shreya 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ShreyaShah. Sure, this is possible with If/Then Branches which can be started within the Options dropdown of a chat question.

Crystal_Hopper_0-1650632641129.png

With my Job Role field in Hubspot it is open text, so I would have to define all the options someone might type in. If your Job Role field is a selection box, then you're configuration would be easier. You just set up a branch for each job role, or combination or roles, that should then be forwarded on to a team member.

Once you have a branch setup then that branch gets its own unique set of options and assignement. This knowledge base article will walk you through it: Use if/then branches in bots (hubspot.com)

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ShreyaShah. Sure, this is possible with If/Then Branches which can be started within the Options dropdown of a chat question.

Crystal_Hopper_0-1650632641129.png

With my Job Role field in Hubspot it is open text, so I would have to define all the options someone might type in. If your Job Role field is a selection box, then you're configuration would be easier. You just set up a branch for each job role, or combination or roles, that should then be forwarded on to a team member.

Once you have a branch setup then that branch gets its own unique set of options and assignement. This knowledge base article will walk you through it: Use if/then branches in bots (hubspot.com)

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ShreyaShah,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they can help:  

hi @Crystal_Hopper@Bryantworks@tjoyce, do you have any tips for @ShreyaShah? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes