Tickets & Conversations

smarcher18
Colaborador(a)

More CRM flexibility for internal company employees

resolver

We're really excited about a lot of the new CRM and Service Hub functionality. One thing that would be especially interesting to understand is how the CRM and marketing capabilities might evolve to support using the CRM to track internal employee behavior.

For example, we use HubSpot to manage our internal change managment process and tickets to cataloge and prioritize requests. When an employee logs a ticket, the ticket is created in our change management pipeline as a 'new request.' I typically try to email them updates periodically, especially if the request is complex/big. Or, I email them if I need more details about their request (i.e. screenshots). If they email me back (we have offices worldwide), this can't be tracked against the ticket, so I lose visibility here. This is due to 'never log' -- see image.

NeverLog.PNG

Another question somewhat related to this is: does the double opt-in automation work for internal employees. It might be cool to manage an internal subscription type for various internal company communications.

Any out-of-the-box ideas about this?

1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @smarcher18 thanks for your question! I have shared this post internally so that the feedback gets to our product teams. 

You should now be able to edit this blacklist as needed. Can you let me know if this is possible on your end?

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey @smarcher18 thanks for your question! I have shared this post internally so that the feedback gets to our product teams. 

You should now be able to edit this blacklist as needed. Can you let me know if this is possible on your end?

0 Avaliação positiva
smarcher18
Colaborador(a)

resolver

It sure does! Thanks very much.

0 Avaliação positiva