Tickets & Conversations

NDiouf
Miembro

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Hello, 

If I delete the existing ticket categories and add new ones, then re-categorize all the tickets. Does this have an impact on other hubspot services (lead, sales, contact), if so, which one?

Thanks in advance. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Hi @NDiouf,

Unless you've customized anything, no, you can safely change these categories. If there are assets referring to this property, you can see it in the 'Used in' tab of the property editor.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
Jerdaine_digita
Colaborador

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Deleting and adding new categories for tickets in Hubspot will not have an impact on leads, sales, or contacts. However, re-categorizing all the tickets may affect any automated workflows or reporting that is based on the original categories. It is important to test and verify that all integrations and workflows are still functioning correctly after making changes to the categories.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Hi @NDiouf,

Unless you've customized anything, no, you can safely change these categories. If there are assets referring to this property, you can see it in the 'Used in' tab of the property editor.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

NDiouf
Miembro

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Hi, thank you Karsten for your help. 

Have a nice day!

0 Me gusta
Jerdaine_digita
Colaborador

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Yes, that is correct. Changing ticket categories in Hubspot will not have an impact on leads, sales, or contacts, unless you have customized something. It is important to check the 'Used in' tab of the property editor to see if any assets are referring to the property before making changes. Additionally, it is a good idea to test and verify that all integrations and workflows are still functioning correctly after making changes to the categories.

0 Me gusta
NDiouf
Miembro

Modify Ticket Categories

resolver

Hi, thank you Jerdaine for your help. 

Have a nice day!

0 Me gusta