Messages not forwarding into Hubspot

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have a personally hosted email account that forwards all it's messages into Hubspot and automatically creates service tickets. We've found that one particular contact does not get forwarded into Hubspot. The contact is already in Hubspot with previous records, but today we noticed any new messages from this contact does not get accepted into Hubspot through our support email. Working with chat support, we tried manually forwarding the email message from our personal support email inbox into Hubspot and the messages still wouldn't be recorded within Hubspot. Any ideas what we can do from here to resolve this issue?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @WallaceD,

Thanks for reaching out.

This article might be a good starting point for you.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not trying to prevent messages from being recorded in Hubspot, I'm trying to troubleshoot the opposite.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @WallaceD,

The contact whom you try to log emails for might be on your never log list (described in the article) which prevents the emails from being logged.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Ah, no unfortunately I have never used the never log feature and upon checking, it is an empty list.

0 Upvotes