Tickets & Conversations

Gumax

Message not delivered

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot Community,

I have this issue regarding when I immitate the customer and send an e-mail from our company mail onto one of our test company e-mail address, the sent mail successfully lands onto the conversations inbox in our Sandbox environment on Hubspot.

Except, for when I try to send a reply e-mail by selecting from the drop-down "email", and sending my response from there, I am unable to send my Email message.

How am I going to resolve this issue?

I have only able to do 2 possible resolutions, which did not help in any way, since I think that these possible resolutions are not related to what I'm trying to resolve.

I have checked my "Inbox Settings" > Edit Channel > Automation > Treat incoming conversations as support tickets (has been enabled)

Hubspot fallback email (turned on)

Could someone help me resolve this issue asap please?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Gumax

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

Message not delivered

SOLVE

Hello @Gumax ,

I do not have access to your specific Hubspot account, but I can offer some general suggestions to resolve this issue:

1. Check your email settings: Make sure that your email account is connected and verified in Hubspot. Also, ensure that your email sending settings are properly configured.

2. Check your email templates: Ensure that you have created email templates that are functional and have the necessary variables to populate recipient information.

3. Check your user permissions: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to send emails from Hubspot. Check with your admin to ensure that you have the correct user role assigned.

4. Contact Hubspot support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, reach out to Hubspot support for further assistance. They have access to your account and can provide more tailored support.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your issue. Good luck!

Thank you 
Shubham Nigam

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ankitparmar09
Top Contributor

Message not delivered

SOLVE

Hello @Gumax 

Thanks for reaching out. Great question. But you can follow this document steps, it can solve your problem.

References links:

1) https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/why-can-t-i-send-marketing-emails

2) https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

Message not delivered

SOLVE

Hello @Gumax ,

I do not have access to your specific Hubspot account, but I can offer some general suggestions to resolve this issue:

1. Check your email settings: Make sure that your email account is connected and verified in Hubspot. Also, ensure that your email sending settings are properly configured.

2. Check your email templates: Ensure that you have created email templates that are functional and have the necessary variables to populate recipient information.

3. Check your user permissions: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to send emails from Hubspot. Check with your admin to ensure that you have the correct user role assigned.

4. Contact Hubspot support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, reach out to Hubspot support for further assistance. They have access to your account and can provide more tailored support.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your issue. Good luck!

Thank you 
Shubham Nigam