Tickets & Conversations

TommyB
Participante

Managing the availability of team members on live chat

resolver

I am overall responsible for managing our live chat. With the new chat, is there a way for me as an admin to view which users are online currently, and change a user's status to away/online? For example when someone forgets to switch to offline before the weekend or when they're away at a trade show etc. 

Alternatively, can individual users schedule their availability for set days and times like on the old chat, rather than just having a persistent setting and manually changing between away and online?

1 Soluciones aceptada
cdewey22
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

This is now live to all for more details check out the knowledge base docs here. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/manage-your-inbox-users

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

48 Respuestas 48
JWarren7
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

It would be great to be able to bulk toggle availabilty for multiple users at once. For some of our enterprise customers, manually setting each user to "away" isn't feasible. 

TrujayJay
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

This is still very much needed!

Trujay | Noah Hendricks
ACharpin
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi, 

It seems that availability is still manual and not link with the agenda or other automatic adjustement by users.... This kind of settings is much needed!!!

Thank you!

crebillon
Participante

resolver

Hi Cassie, hi everyone,

How did the beta go? Is the feature available yet? And if yes, how?

My need, as an admin, would be to make sure that some users always stay set as "away" (unless I set them as available myself).

Thank you in advance!

cdewey22
Solución

resolver

This is now live to all for more details check out the knowledge base docs here. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/manage-your-inbox-users

ALH1
Participante

resolver

Hello, is there going to be a feature on being able to auto-set agent status as well? I'm happy I can manually toggle it, but in our case, our chat finishes always at 5pm, so would be amazing to have an option to tell the system: "at 'x' time turn availability 'off'", rather than everyone all having to do it manually and then the supervisor also checking just to make sure no one has forgotten 🙄!

TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @ALH1 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Kikih
Participante

resolver

Are you also working on scheduling availability for each user? It feels pretty stupid that our part-time workers have to set themselves to 'away' every week (or the admin has to do this for them).

cdewey22

resolver

Thanks so much for the feedback!

We are first working on a team managment page that would allow an admin to be able to update the status of an agent. It would solve the usecases mentioned here about a agent forgets to set themselves away and this will allow the admin to be able to fix it. 

We should be working on this in the near future, so I will update the thread here!

For autosetting the agent away, this is on our radar and something we will be figuring out in the medium future, so I don't have a time frame quite yet but it is something our team is thinking about. I can provide more details once I have them. 

Thanks, 

Cassie

RoxPepin
Participante

resolver

Any update on the status of this feature?

0 Me gusta
cdewey22

resolver

Hi - We are in beta for this feature! Here is the beta form for you to provide your contact information and I can get this added to your portal and will send you an email as soon as it is added!

Thanks, 

Cassie

0 Me gusta
hvanoeveren
Participante

resolver

I ran into a bit of an issue with one of our Service Starter chat users. On the back-end where we are able to manage availability, her setting was "Available", which was overriding when she was setting herself to "Away". When she was set to "away" she was still gettting assigned chats. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. 

0 Me gusta
cdewey22

resolver

@hvanoeveren Ill reach out to you directly to get more information and figure out what is going on here. Thanks for bringing this up! If anyone, else is experiencing this issue feel free to reach out to me directly cdewey@hubspot.com

thanks, 

Cassie

TommyB93
Participante

resolver

Hi Cassie,

I am the original poster but my login has changed due to company rebrand. But yes, we would definitely like to be part of the beta. 

Thanks,

Tom

cdewey22

resolver

Feel free to email me with your new login info and I can add you! thanks!

0 Me gusta
cdewey22

resolver

Also, since I don't want to lose anyone interested. Here is the link to the beta form to submit if you are interested in the beta. 

Please note, we are still finishing up development and I will email everyone on the list once we are ready to release this to beta! 

Really excited to get this functionality out to everyone! 

Cassie

0 Me gusta
blichtenwalner
Participante

resolver

Hi Cassie, I will complete the BETA form. In the meantime, any update? We only have 4 chat users, but it's quite annoying when they forget to sign out (pretty much every day).

0 Me gusta
cdewey22

resolver

We are very close to this being done. I will announce once we completed that last big piece and have done some more testing to ensure I am giving accurate timelines, but we are shooting for this to be out in April. Hopefully, it will be more middle April than the end, but that is dependent on some more testing before I will know! I will post here as soon as we are about a week out to make sure I get everyone's beta requests! 

Thanks and excited to be able to give you all this feature soon! 

Cassie

mbinmasoud
Colaborador

resolver

@cdewey22 wrote:

We are very close to this being done. I will announce once we completed that last big piece and have done some more testing to ensure I am giving accurate timelines, but we are shooting for this to be out in April. Hopefully, it will be more middle April than the end, but that is dependent on some more testing before I will know! I will post here as soon as we are about a week out to make sure I get everyone's beta requests! 

Thanks and excited to be able to give you all this feature soon! 

Cassie

Hey @cdewey22 , sorry for asking the same question, but any update on the beta? We went all-in with live chat on our site, and we're using a chatbot and team availability to the fullest, but still run into many situations where reps forget to update their status. So I can't wait to try this out!

cdewey22

resolver

I have good news, we will be releasing this beta next week (4/27-5/1)!

I have gotten a lot of submissions already so if you filled out this form already, I will be reaching out to you with details next week with the email provided. 

If you have not filled out the form it is not too late! Please submit before EOD Monday (4/27) and we will include you in this first release. Here is the form to submit. This feature will be available in Starter & above across all hubs (Marketing, Sales, and Service). 

Thank you all for your patience!