Tickets & Conversations

TommyB
Teilnehmer/-in

Managing the availability of team members on live chat

lösung

I am overall responsible for managing our live chat. With the new chat, is there a way for me as an admin to view which users are online currently, and change a user's status to away/online? For example when someone forgets to switch to offline before the weekend or when they're away at a trade show etc. 

Alternatively, can individual users schedule their availability for set days and times like on the old chat, rather than just having a persistent setting and manually changing between away and online?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
cdewey22
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

This is now live to all for more details check out the knowledge base docs here. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/manage-your-inbox-users

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

48 Antworten
ITC
Mitglied

lösung
Hi,

Am you please also count me in for the beta testing of this team/user availability feature?

Thank you.

Olivier
0 Upvotes
Alison75
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi, any update on this feature ?

SuzNGF
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

lösung

I also believe this feature would be helpful as well as the ability to set the availability of a user as an admin. IE if someone forgot to logout, I could toggle them off as well. I don't think every HubSpot user should be defaulted to answer chat.  It's confusing for higher level admins to have to "set away" when they have nothing to do with the chat feature for their website.

Being able to opt-in users would be a more beneficial setting/UX.

kurtw14
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Tommy,

FYI while my note referred to toggling availability automatically based on chat being opened in your browser... you can set availability based on business hours. See this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-sales-tools-user-guide/how-to-use-messages#availa...

0 Upvotes
TommyB93
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yeah, unfortunately, the business hours thing isn't really that scalable for us as we have chat users spread accross the US, Europe and Australia, with people having very flexible working hours.

0 Upvotes
CCS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I  looked at the link but it does not tell you how to set business hours.  I really would like that feature as team members work shifts.

kurtw14
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I'll second this. I was hoping that team members "status" could automatically be toggled to unavailable when message or conversation is not opened (like it did in the old interface). I understand this muddles things a bit with the Slack integration, however, adding a toggle to automatically enable/disable team member availably based on the user's conversation or messages interface being currently open would be super helpful.