Tickets & Conversations

BBrown9
Participant

Making the Ticket Property: Priority mandatory

SOLVE

Hello, 

how can I make the Ticket Property: Priority mandatory?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BBrown9,

Are you referring to the ticket creation sidebar? If so, you can find these instructions here: Set the properties that appear when creating records

(A Service Hub Professional subscription is needed to access this option.)

If you want to make it mandatory to add a priority before a ticket is moved to another status, you can do so under Settings > Objects > Tickets > tab Pipelines. Hover your mouse over a ticket status and a button Edit properties should appear. Here you can choose which properties should be shown when a ticket is moved – and make a property mandatory, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1645209184875.png

Lastly, if you want to be annoying, you could set up a ticket-based workflow that enrolls tickets without a priority and which then creates a task for the ticket owner to update the priority.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BBrown9,

Are you referring to the ticket creation sidebar? If so, you can find these instructions here: Set the properties that appear when creating records

(A Service Hub Professional subscription is needed to access this option.)

If you want to make it mandatory to add a priority before a ticket is moved to another status, you can do so under Settings > Objects > Tickets > tab Pipelines. Hover your mouse over a ticket status and a button Edit properties should appear. Here you can choose which properties should be shown when a ticket is moved – and make a property mandatory, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1645209184875.png

Lastly, if you want to be annoying, you could set up a ticket-based workflow that enrolls tickets without a priority and which then creates a task for the ticket owner to update the priority.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Appu4507

SOLVE

Is it possible to create or add another priority type in the priority section? Currently, we have High, Medium, and Low, but we're interested in adding an additional type to the list

0 Upvotes