Tickets & Conversations

HellenMuchee
Teilnehmer/-in

Making Calls

lösung

So just noticed that there are specific countries that can integrate the call feature. Before I purchase the premium features and I am unable to get what I need I was curious to know if there was a way in which I could use the call feature here in Kenya (with a Kenyan number)?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

Making Calls

lösung

Hi, @HellenMuchee. I don't know if this will solve calling issues from your locale, but we use Jiminny, which exists as a Chrome extension. Our sales team uses it for calling out of Salesforce, but Jiminny adds functionality right on HubSpot contact records, if needed: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.51.00 AM.png

Calling and SMS functionality is available when you click the Jiminny Call button. A menu of dial options appears on the right of your browser after you click to call or SMS.

There may absolutely be other third-party dialers which behave similarly to this, but I haven't used any others I can speak to. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Josh
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

Making Calls

lösung

Hi @HellenMuchee,

Here's a list of the supported calling countries. I do not see Kenya on the list unfortunately.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
HellenMuchee
Teilnehmer/-in

Making Calls

lösung

Are there some call apps that can be integrated to hubspot so that once the calls are made then the info is stored directly into hubspot. I have seen the api's but trying to know how easy it would be to integrate other apps?.

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

Making Calls

lösung

Hi, @HellenMuchee. I don't know if this will solve calling issues from your locale, but we use Jiminny, which exists as a Chrome extension. Our sales team uses it for calling out of Salesforce, but Jiminny adds functionality right on HubSpot contact records, if needed: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.51.00 AM.png

Calling and SMS functionality is available when you click the Jiminny Call button. A menu of dial options appears on the right of your browser after you click to call or SMS.

There may absolutely be other third-party dialers which behave similarly to this, but I haven't used any others I can speak to. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
HellenMuchee
Teilnehmer/-in

Making Calls

lösung

Hi Bradmin,

Thank you for this. I will take a look at it and try it out with the team here. 

0 Upvotes