Tickets & Conversations

HellenMuchee
Participant

Making Calls

SOLVE

So just noticed that there are specific countries that can integrate the call feature. Before I purchase the premium features and I am unable to get what I need I was curious to know if there was a way in which I could use the call feature here in Kenya (with a Kenyan number)?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Making Calls

SOLVE

Hi, @HellenMuchee. I don't know if this will solve calling issues from your locale, but we use Jiminny, which exists as a Chrome extension. Our sales team uses it for calling out of Salesforce, but Jiminny adds functionality right on HubSpot contact records, if needed: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.51.00 AM.png

Calling and SMS functionality is available when you click the Jiminny Call button. A menu of dial options appears on the right of your browser after you click to call or SMS.

There may absolutely be other third-party dialers which behave similarly to this, but I haven't used any others I can speak to. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Making Calls

SOLVE

Hi @HellenMuchee,

Here's a list of the supported calling countries. I do not see Kenya on the list unfortunately.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
HellenMuchee
Participant

Making Calls

SOLVE

Are there some call apps that can be integrated to hubspot so that once the calls are made then the info is stored directly into hubspot. I have seen the api's but trying to know how easy it would be to integrate other apps?.

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Making Calls

SOLVE

Hi, @HellenMuchee. I don't know if this will solve calling issues from your locale, but we use Jiminny, which exists as a Chrome extension. Our sales team uses it for calling out of Salesforce, but Jiminny adds functionality right on HubSpot contact records, if needed: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.51.00 AM.png

Calling and SMS functionality is available when you click the Jiminny Call button. A menu of dial options appears on the right of your browser after you click to call or SMS.

There may absolutely be other third-party dialers which behave similarly to this, but I haven't used any others I can speak to. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
HellenMuchee
Participant

Making Calls

SOLVE

Hi Bradmin,

Thank you for this. I will take a look at it and try it out with the team here. 

0 Upvotes