Major issues with creating a service ticket form/connecting to existing form.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I wasn't sure where to post this as it's not 100% service but it's not marketing either. It has to do with when you connect a form in the inbox settings to connect a form for creating tickets.

Here it goes...

How the heck do you delete the service forms that don't show up in the existing forms? I kept getting an error when creating a new service form so the process wouldn't continue. Little did I know it was creating a form but not showing in the forms list.

Here are some images to show you how messed up this thing is:

2019-10-23_11-31-49.jpgThis is what shows up before I click the connect form button and then try connecting to an existing form.2019-10-23_11-31-35.jpgThis is an error message that I get when trying to make the connection and all these hidden forms show in the drop down but I see them nowhere else to delete them.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @nickleffler,

Have you reached out to HubSpot technical Support regarding this matter? Partnering with them will be the most direct way to resolve this issue. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Nope, it's a free account so no option for it. It seems like a flaw in their support function that even major issues like this cannot be reported in any way that makes sense. I figured out a way around it but there's definitely a flaw in the system of technical issues as opposed to system support.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @nickleffler,

Apologies for recommending Support. I saw your user is associated with a paid portal, in which case Technical Support is available. 

If you are working in a free portal, then I am here to support you! Smiley Happy Do you mind sending me a direct message with the url of the page you are on when you receive the error? Additionally, if you can collect a har file that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes