Tickets & Conversations

DCalabrese
Mitglied

Mail to creator of tickets

lösung

Hi guys,

I'm facing one issue I can't sort it out.

I'm setting our HubSpot with an Help Desk pipeline: when an user has a problem and he want our help desk fix it, he send a mail to a certain address.

Hubspot, automatically, creates a ticket with the info present in the mail.

At this point, we want to notify the creator of the ticket, i.e. the person who send the mail.

And now I have troubles. How can I reply via hubspot to the contact who created the ticket? I'm interesting in sending a notification like: "The ticket XXX has been open. We'll get back tou you soon".

I've tried to create several Associate Labels, but it didn't work at all.

Thanks a lot

Daniele

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @DCalabrese,

If you want to send an email to the contact automatically when the ticket is created, you can follow these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/customize-ticket-pipelines-and-statuses#automate-ticket-status...

(This page can be translated in the top left corner if you prefer a different language than English.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @DCalabrese,

If you want to send an email to the contact automatically when the ticket is created, you can follow these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/customize-ticket-pipelines-and-statuses#automate-ticket-status...

(This page can be translated in the top left corner if you prefer a different language than English.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.