Tickets & Conversations

dmuntean
Miembro

Mail From address for Hubspot hosted shared mailbox is incorrect

resolver

Hi there,

We have setup Service Hub with a shared mailbox that is hosted by Hubspot. We have enabled the forwarding of our support address to the shared mailbox. The email to ticket process works fine, and when we answer email in the "Conversations", the requester gets a reply.

During the setup, we have enabled "Mail From" feature to use our support address. However, all the mail that requesters get is coming from "hubspot-inbox.com" subdomain and not the domain we entered during the setup.

Moreover, when we click "Inboxes" in the Hubspot configuration, our shared mailbox is not listed, so there is no way to go in and reconfigure the mailbox or check its settings.

Has anyone faced this issue?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @dmuntean,

While I don't think this functionality is determined by pricing, it is constricted to certain email server hosts. 

For more information, I wanted to share this article as a starting point.

If your email isn't hosted Office 365 or Google Apps, then this functionality should work. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @dmuntean,

You can access the conversations inbox setting under settings>conversations>inbox. 

Are you able to edit/disconnect the settings you are looking for under there?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
dmuntean
Miembro

resolver

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

Yes, I can see the settings there. But when I select "Custom" for the "Send From" options, there is no way to save the custom email. The only button there is "Connect domain", which leads me to the domain configuration page, and that page says "Your account doesn't have access to domains."

Does that mean that in the free version of Service Hub there is no way to set custom mail from address?

Thanks

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @dmuntean ,

Can you share screenshots or video of where you are getting stuck? I want to ensure I understand exactly where the breakdown is. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
dmuntean
Miembro

resolver

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Please refer to the screenshot below. There is no save button next to "Enter the reply-to email you'd like to use". If I enter new reply-to email and click on "Connect domain" button, I am taken to the page to configure the domains, but that page says "Your account doesn't have access to domains."

So my question is can a custom reply-to address be configured with free tier of "Service Hub"?

hubspot_inbox.png

Thanks

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @dmuntean,

While I don't think this functionality is determined by pricing, it is constricted to certain email server hosts. 

For more information, I wanted to share this article as a starting point.

If your email isn't hosted Office 365 or Google Apps, then this functionality should work. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta