Tickets & Conversations

DASCOTT
メンバー

Log Activity Button IS Greyed Out

解決

I am trying to log an activity but the button is greyed out and not letting me add anything. I have logged out and back in but that is not clearing the issue. What is the trick here! Thank you.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thanks for the screenshot @DASCOTT!

Apologies for confirming this, however does the button change when you add content into the text box? The expected behavior is for the button to be grey until content is added. 

If you can share screenshots with something typed in the box, that would be great!

Thank you,

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
16件の返信
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @DASCOTT,

Can you please confirm this issue is occurring across multiple browsers, after clearing your cache and cookies, and in an incognito window. 

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share screenshots of what you are experiencing? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
DASCOTT
メンバー

解決

Capture2 03.PNGHere is a screen shot. I am using Chrome, cleared cache etc. Restarted, logged in and out but still not getting an active button.

0 いいね!
lechadz
メンバー

解決

I had the exact same issue - noticed that the Log Activity button gets greyed out when I maximize the Log (in my case, a meeting log). It gets orange again (and therefore active) when I minimize and type anything (even a space) after minimizing. 

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @lechadz,

Can you please send along a screenshot of what you are experiencing?

Additionally, can you please confirm this issue is occurring across multiple browsers and through an incognito window?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
lechadz
メンバー

解決

It's the same screenshot as @DASCOTT 

I only use Chrome. Seems to be working now. Can't repeat the issue.

0 いいね!
BrianBCT
メンバー

解決

I just experienced this today.  I created a new "Log email" activity, and I pasted content.  I could not see the button, so I "maximized" it.  The button was grey.  I closed and tried to create a new one.  The window opened with the button grey but the contents I had pasted in there.  Like it thought it was empty but it was not.  I simply typed an additional space, and the button was available.  I erased the space, it was still active, and that resolved the issue.  

So sometimes the control is confused and I believe it is deactivating the button thinking there is no content yet, even when, as in this case, there was content.  FYI, I was confused as to why, when I clicked the X to close this "Log Email" it went away, but when I clicked "Log Email" again to try it again, the contents I had pasted earlier were still prefilled, but the button was still grey.  Again, this is when I added a single space and deleted it again, and then I was able to save it.

Fionán
参加者

解決

I had the exact same issue as the above posters.

e.g. post-event manual logging on an email

Despite entering content I could not activate the Log Activity Button. It remained greyed out. I closed the window altogether and then reopened it and the contetn I had added was still there.

I eradicated the confusion HubSpot seemed to have by adding another single character in the content window (there were already thousands of characters) and then the Log Activity Button activated itself.

Essentially, I am seconding BrianBCT's method of resolution above, precisely. It's happeneed me twice now.

0 いいね!
atlantapt
メンバー

解決

It has resolved.  Thanks for the help...

0 いいね!
DASCOTT
メンバー

解決

Same thing for Save Note 

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thanks for the screenshot @DASCOTT!

Apologies for confirming this, however does the button change when you add content into the text box? The expected behavior is for the button to be grey until content is added. 

If you can share screenshots with something typed in the box, that would be great!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
EVO215
参加者

解決

My grey button is in a different window. But, it sounds like the same issue. Was there as specific solution other than waiting? Thanks. 

EVO215_0-1644534566923.png

EVO215_1-1644534574448.png

0 いいね!
EVO215
参加者

解決

I checked with Hubspot Technical Support and it seems like it was a permissions issue. 
I was Super Admin permissions.  But, I noticed that I was missing 'Service' permissions compared to my peers who didn't have an issue and had Service, Contacts, Reports, and Sales Professional permissions. 

0 いいね!
atlantapt
メンバー

解決

In the 'Contacts' section I am trying to Log Email.  The date and time are set and I've published content.  The 'Log activity' button is still grayed out.  I've been using this feature just fine.  I logged out and in.  Perhaps I need to restart the computer.  I'll try that meanwhile while I wait for a response.

I have seen a similar post where their issue is resolved but nothing in the post helped me trouble shoot.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @atlantapt,

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Can you please share screenshots of where you are getting stuck, and confirm that the behavior is occurring across multiple browsers, through an incognito window, and after clearing your cache and cookies? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
atlantapt
メンバー

解決

It has resolved itself but do not have any details as to why.  Just glad I can move forward.  Thanks for reaching out.

0 いいね!
DASCOTT
メンバー

解決

It was not acting properly but is now. Thanks!

0 いいね!