Tickets & Conversations

oHigggy

Lists and Facebook Lead Ads and Welcome Emails

SOLVE

How do I send a welcome email to a List that's integrated with a Facebook Lead ad? Can you do this on a Marketing Hub Starter subscription?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @oHigggy,

Currently, this requires a Marketing Hub Professional subscription. In a contact-based workflow, you would enroll contacts who submitted a lead ad form. You could then add a workflow action to send an automated marketing email.

If you need more guidance in creating such a workflow, let me know.

(With a free or Starter portal, this is currently not possible, see also here, Set up automation.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
XGawer

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing the guidance I was also looking for the same solution for my website project.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @oHigggy,

Currently, this requires a Marketing Hub Professional subscription. In a contact-based workflow, you would enroll contacts who submitted a lead ad form. You could then add a workflow action to send an automated marketing email.

If you need more guidance in creating such a workflow, let me know.

(With a free or Starter portal, this is currently not possible, see also here, Set up automation.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.