Is their a bug in knowledge base lookup in chatflows?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Maybe this is the wrong forum, but I picked here as it ends up as a ticket in a conversation inbox if a customer still needs help.

So I am just trying to create a PoC of a support bot for our App. It is pretty simple to navigate but there are a few key pages that can create questions for customer.

And what I was thinking was have the bot introduce 1-3 high volume articles at the beginning of the chat flow, in case the customer finds those answers. I thought this is possible since there is an option to "display specific article."

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 12.35.25.png

But it seems that a question still pops up.

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 12.39.22.png

I assume it is a bug?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @json_ono ,

I have tested in my account and if you add "Display specific article" action the bot should show the article link as you mentioned.

Since we will need to check the bot settings and test with your actual page for further troubleshooting, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team via call so that they can take a look at them live!

日本語版HubSpotコミュニティーがあるのをご存知ですか?
言語設定を変更してアクセスしてみましょう!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the info, I will follow up. 

But just to clarify, The article was showing up on mine as well, it is just the triggering question before it (with the wording from the setting when the option was search) that I found unusual. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hmm, my apologies- I'm not sure if I fully understand your question.

Would you mind sharing the result once you reach out to the Technical Support team? So that the other Community members will be able to refer to this thread.

日本語版HubSpotコミュニティーがあるのをご存知ですか?
言語設定を変更してアクセスしてみましょう!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes