Tickets & Conversations

Pedrodelamigo
Contributor

Is it possible for free user to see all service pipelines in an professional/enterprise environment

SOLVE

Hey there,

Hope all is well. Just a question which I can't seem to find the answer for online. So with Hubspot ServiceHub Enterprise you can make up to 50 dashboards.

So my question is simply: if there is a free service hub user in the environment (and other users have a paid seat), can this person without a paid seat see all 50 dashboards?

I've been trying this in a demo environment and this seems to possible, but just wanting to dubble check if this has nothing to do with the demo environment and works in a customer Hubspot account.

Thank you in advance.

Peter

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Is it possible for free user to see all service pipelines in an professional/enterprise environment

SOLVE

Hi @Pedrodelamigo,

Correct, HubSpot isn't limiting how many dashboards or pipelines a user can see when that user is a free user. Things like these can of course change over night but it's not part of the paid seat description and I'm also able to access all pipelines and dashboards in both Enterprise and Professional portals, regardless of whether I'm assigned a paid seat or not.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Pedrodelamigo,

To my knowledge, there aren't any limitations for report or dashboard access based on the free or paid status of a user.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Pedrodelamigo
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Karsten,

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you mean with your reply that there is also no limitation in the amount of (service) dashboards you can see? Because that's basically the case. So all the free users within Hubspot need to see these 50 service pipelines/dashboards. (I know that there are only 5 canned snippets for a free user, so I could guess that there is limitation in the amounts of pipelines within the ServiceHub based on the paid seat).

Love to hear from you! 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Pedrodelamigo,

Correct, HubSpot isn't limiting how many dashboards or pipelines a user can see when that user is a free user. Things like these can of course change over night but it's not part of the paid seat description and I'm also able to access all pipelines and dashboards in both Enterprise and Professional portals, regardless of whether I'm assigned a paid seat or not.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler