Tickets & Conversations

AForcade

Inbox is slow or delayed

Our team is experiencing several issues related to HubSpot's ServiceHub being slow. First issue that arose was that typing in email or in comments would take a few moments to reflect what a user had typed. Load times across the board are slower than normal. The issue has gotten worse now where selecting 'Add comment' says 'Sending' for a few moments then shows 'Not Delivered'.

This issue is prevalent across 2-3 accounts in different locations, we have tested their networks (very strong connection), made sure the number of tabs is acceptable, cleared cache and cookies regularly, and are still experiencing the issue. Is there anything we can do to improve performance?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Inbox is slow or delayed

@AForcade I've only run into an issue once several months ago with email being flagged as Not Delivered and it was because we sent 2 or 3 updates without getting a reply back from the customer between (normal for us) and it appeared to throttle the message.

I'm in Inbox daily and have never had it lag the way you are describing, or fail to send comments. I ran into an issue yesterday where my images were not rendering for the recipient, otherwise, Inbox seems fully operational.

I would reach out to HubSpot Support directly if you're on a paid plan, this is definitely not the level of reliability you should expect.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Inbox is slow or delayed

Hey @AForcade, are you on an Enterprise subscription by any chance? I have a client using Marketing and Sales Enterprise, and they've been experiencing some delays across HubSpot as well.

It could be related to the amount of data in your account (i.e., a bunch of contacts, properties, tickets, etc.). We're currently going through the process of backing up and deleting any old data and assets. I'm not sure how much of an impact that's going to have, but it's a worthwhile exercise either way.

If you're able to grab a screen recording of the issue, that's definitely worth sharing with HubSpot Support as well. 

Hope you're able to get back to normal load times!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature