Inbox: Signature, CC, "Forward" and "Reply to all"

Highlighted
LUP
Occasional Contributor

I have just bough HubSpot Service Hub, and I have now realized tha lack of important basic stuff. 

1. It's not possible to add a signature, you must put you signature every single time....

2. You cannot see if a person is cc...

3. And if there is more than one person writing, you cannont "reply to all" or "Forward"

4. when you close the ticket from the conversation view, the ticket is still open in the board view - might assume this is a bug...

This is so basic for an e-mail software tool... And i really don't think anyone are able to work with the converations inbox with these big issues Smiley Sad

3 Replies
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @LUP

While service hub is still new, these all sound like fairly reasonable features to expect in the future. 

Since you are a paying customer, I recommend you report number 4 to support, as if it is a bug they will be able to escalate it. 

As for the features you recommend, I hope that you will hear good news soon, but in the meantime I suggest you check the ideas forum for exisiting versions of these and voting on them, or creating them if they don't exist.

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
LUP
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Phil_Vallender

Thank you for your answer!

But how should we use the inbox, if it's not possible to "reply to all? not even a workaround can do this? You can't change the field "to"..

I know it's new and I really like it!

But as I see it, this is critical for the use of the inbox. 

Really hope these things are planned in the next release. 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @LUP

I apologise as I'm not really an expert in this area yet - do other helpdesk/ticket systems (like helpscout, groove, kayako, etc) allow you to reply to multiple people? I notice that  they way some companies deliver support is very one-to-one and I suppose this is the use case HubSpot Service Hub is built around. 

Definitely have a chat with support and/or your account manager to find out more about the thinking and, hopefully, the roadmap. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes