Tickets & Conversations

paigeleslie
Contributor

Import ticket notes

SOLVE

I'm looking to import our tickets from our old CRM to HubSpot. We've been having both a Subject line for our tickets which makes sense to map to the Ticket Description, and we also have a Notes field to provide more background & information. I see a Notes field on Tickets already in HubSpot, but I'm not finding the option to map this out on a Tickets import...is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Import ticket notes

SOLVE

Hi @paigeleslie,

Have you considered importing the subject line into the Ticket name ("short summary of ticket") and the notes into the Ticket description ("full description of ticket issue")?

If that's not an option, I'd recommend reviewing these tips on how to set up import files. Getting the files right can be a bit tricky.

Let me know if this helps or if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Import ticket notes

SOLVE

Hi @paigeleslie,

Have you considered importing the subject line into the Ticket name ("short summary of ticket") and the notes into the Ticket description ("full description of ticket issue")?

If that's not an option, I'd recommend reviewing these tips on how to set up import files. Getting the files right can be a bit tricky.

Let me know if this helps or if you get stuck at any stage, happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.