CRM

HeidiK

I Need Help Inputting my Data

Please help, I am good at Excel.  Our contact database is the most simple database you can imagine. It has First name, Last name, telephone and email address.   It has all the headers and yet I still get this message every time I try to upload my contacts into HubSpot.  Can anyone help me? 

hubspot error message .png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JWingate2
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi @HeidiK,

I would have to see the Excel sheet you are trying to import to truly help you with this solution. Here is a knowledgebase you may or may not have used during your data import.

Have you tried copying and pasting the data you are trying to import onto a new excel sheet because it sounds like somewhere on the sheet there is a data point without a data header, maybe it is somewhere random on the sheet?

HeidiK

Hi,

Thank you for responding to my question in the HS help form. You are so kind! I copied and pasted the data into a clean spreadsheet with just the headers needed for our upload. I am attaching a sample here, with just a couple of records showing if you'd like to take a look and see if there is anything I am doing wrong. Thanks!
0 Upvotes
JWingate2

Hi @HeidiK ,

I do not see the image here, but I also want to confirm hat the header is on line one of the doc and not somewhere else.

HeidiK

Thank you very much for your response. Here is a screenshot of my data in excel. The headers are on line 1

0 Upvotes