Tickets & Conversations

RhinoRackBeth

Hubspot "unable to send email"

SOLVE

In our Service section Tickets, our customer service team is not able to send emails. We were able to send emails until about 9 am today and all of a sudden, with every email we attempt to send, it has an error notification that says "unable to send email".

Nothing has changed with our email server and Hubspot still shows the outlook email is connected. We are still receiving new emails, with no way to reply. 

Please advise asap!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RhinoRackBeth,

I understand that your email is showing as connected; however, my recommended next step in troubleshooting here is deleting that connected email channel and reconnecting it. That has solved similar issues in the past. 

I hope this helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RhinoRackBeth,

I understand that your email is showing as connected; however, my recommended next step in troubleshooting here is deleting that connected email channel and reconnecting it. That has solved similar issues in the past. 

I hope this helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer