Hubspot account verification e

Highlighted

Hello.

I'm trying to reach my account (link: https://app.hubspot.com/login) from different country.

I've got the message "Please enter your verification code - We've sent a single-use verification code to your email address, yogatour2019@**bleep**."

But there're no any verification codes, no messages from Hubspot in this mailbox. I've tried to request the code several times with no success.

Is there any problem with verification emails?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hi @Chorseman,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am seeing emails reaching your inbox. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Visitor

My colleague with the email dan.simmons@****.com is having the same issue, not receiving the verification code to his email. 

Could you please look into his account as well?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Anca,

Can you please try sending the email now? The user should be all set.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

Many thanks for your fast response!

Unfortunately, he still hasn't received the email with the code.

Is there anything else we should try?

He's been locked out of the account all day.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Anca,

It looks like the email is bouncing due to security concerns on your email server's end.

Can you please follow the steps outlined here to ensure your inbox is set up and able to accept HubSpot emails?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

I am the user that Anca referred to; I just created another account with an old email address so that I could post here. 

It looks like the verification code email is coming from "noreply@hubspot.com", which I have whitelisted along with all the other system email addresses listed in the article that you provided, and I'm still getting nothing.

As a test, I tried resetting my password and those emails came through without a problem! After that, I got the "verification code" prompt again, at which point it was back to email radio silence. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @DSimmons,

Thank you for the additional information! I am going to reach out to you and @Anca directly with next steps and more information on what I am seeing on my end.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes