Tickets & Conversations

camiladuarte
Participant

Hubspot Feature Questions

Résolue

Good afternoon,

I have some questions regarding the functionality of hubspot tickets, below:

- Is it possible to implement SLA / OLA within the tool to monitor the timing of each ticket and thus also place alerts? (Example: If the SLA term is 50%, has it expired, etc?)

- Today there are several teams that act on the same ticket (1st, 2nd and 3rd level). So that we can measure the service time of each of them is possible to make through the same ticket? If so, how to perform?

The idea would be that each team had their pipeline and the ticket was directed to their respective team when needed. But in this way it is possible to measure the attendance of each one?

If not, what other way to do it?

- One last question is if there is a possibility that when a ticket is opened by form its description will be displayed other than on the side, as shown below, as it becomes very bad to see when the description is too long and needs a better view.

hub.jpg

1 Solution acceptée
edowling
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hello everyone -- I'm excited to share this functionality; Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now live for all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers! 

This feature enables you to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox for more details.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
edowling
Solution

Résolue

Hello everyone -- I'm excited to share this functionality; Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is now live for all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers! 

This feature enables you to set SLAs in the inbox to help reps prioritize incoming tickets based on their importance and ensure that they meet your customer expectations. Please visit this knowledge base article: Set SLAs in the inbox for more details.

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @camiladuarte,

If you would like to see SLA implemented on tickets, I would recommend upvoting this idea on the ideas forum.

In regards to the ticket description, while it will show in the sidebar, you can have it added as a note in the ticket, which will allow it to populate on the main timeline of the record.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
camiladuarte
Participant

Résolue

Thanks for the feedback @jennysowyrda,

The 2 questions I asked after the SLA about measuring staff time is also not possible due to their absence or is there another way?

On adding the note to the request description, would you like to know if it can be done automatically? Or as through a field in the form add the note?

Regards,

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @camiladuarte,

You can use the filters within the tickets tool to view tickets that have a create date of "last week" or "last 90 days" for example and "ticket status" is not equal to closed. This would give you a view of tickets that have been open for a certain amount of time. 

Regarding the ticket description, this would need to be done manually.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes