Tickets & Conversations

MonicaFlow
Participant

HubSpot invite not received

SOLVE

Hi, I've just started using HubSpot, invited 5-7 colleagues already. They all received the email invite, except one. I've tried deleting this user and adding him like 4 times and no luck. What should I do?

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MonicaFlow

Can you try the steps outlined here for ensuring your inbox is configured to receive emails for this specific user? 

If you are still stuck after that, can you please direct message me the user's email address and I can investigate this further? 

Thank you,

Jenny 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
CPennington

SOLVE

I am having the same issue...I've allowlisted all the IPs, turned off SPAM filters et al. THe Invite Email simply never arrives...it never even reaches our server as we've combed through the logs looking for anything from @/hubspot/.com

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CPennington 

Thank you for reaching out - Can you send me the email address via DM? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CPennington

SOLVE

I am having the same issue...I've allowlisted all the IPs, turned off SPAM filters et al. THe Invite Email simply never arrives...it never even reaches our server as we've combed through the logs looking for anything from @/hubspot/.com

0 Upvotes
pixeladas
Participant

SOLVE

We have exactly the same problem. The user is receiving another Hubspot emails, but never receiving the invitation email 😕 . Then, we were waiting for 6 or 7 days but we are not receiving anything.

The mail provider said us that is a Hubspot problem...

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pixeladas 

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support and giving them the address of the user who does not receive the email, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information this.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MonicaFlow

Can you try the steps outlined here for ensuring your inbox is configured to receive emails for this specific user? 

If you are still stuck after that, can you please direct message me the user's email address and I can investigate this further? 

Thank you,

Jenny 

MonicaFlow
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Jenny. Ultimately, it was a problem with our Google Groups set-up. 🙂