Tickets & Conversations

JSK-RAL

HubSpot Time Clock Issues

Hello there, we have experienced a MAJOR issue with HubSpot this morning. I now need to check if this has happened on any of our other tickets.

We noticed this morning that a Live chat came in at 10:13, after a brief discussion with the contact, we converted the Chat to a Ticket at 10:35. 

I then viewed the Ticket in our Support Queue in table view, and it said the ticket had been open 10 Hours. This means immediately that we are at breach of SLA.

Why is HubSpot so wrong?   anyone from hubSpot care to jump in on this issue please.

HubSpot Clock Wrong 3.pngHubSpot Clock Wrong.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

This is a case for HubSpot Support

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @JSK-RAL ,

If you are a paid subscriber with HubSpot, I will advise you to open a ticket with HubSpot support. They will be able to check the issue at the back end. You can connect with them by clicking the blue 'Help' button at the bottom right hand of your account.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JSK-RAL , 

Thank you for reaching out! 

I wanna tag in some of our champions to get some insight on this: @louischausse , @warrendavey, and @StefaniUAT . 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes