Tickets & Conversations

davecriswell
Stratege/Strategin

How to rotate unassigned conversations

Hi All,

We have a chatbot set up to transfer to a live chat when certain parameters are met. If there is no agent available a conversation is created with no owner.

I'd like to rotate these unassigned conversations to agents on a particular team but not finding a way to do that at the moment.

A contact based workflow has the ability to rotate record owners but I'm not sure how to identify contacts in the enrollment criteria that will select based on an open ticket in a specific Inbox.

A Conversation-based workflow has the ability to identify an unassigned conversation but not the ability to rotate the contact owner.

Any ideas for how to accomplish this are appreciated!

Thank you!!

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
BrettloweAUS
Mitglied

What might work is create a ticket with no owner, 

Then run a ticket-based workflow that looks for the status/pipeline + no owner, and then rotate the owner in there. 

a big benefit of creating tickets is being able to track and report on more things from my experience

0 Upvotes
BrettloweAUS
Mitglied

+1 for this. 

being able to rotate would be helpful for conversation-based workflows. 

Following along for any updates and will loop back if I find a way 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @davecriswell

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'll add some experts from our community to get their input - @karstenkoehler, @Mike_Eastwood@PeterC@StefaniUAT@warrendavey - Do you have any thoughts on how @davecriswell could achieve this? 

Thanks!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !