Tickets & Conversations

Ferrod88
Miembro

How to recover marketing email

resolver

I deleted a sent marketing email in error. I would love to get it back to review list and status. Is there a way to recover this?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @Ferrod88,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately, at least not without help or development (see below). Deletion of a marketing email is permanent:

karstenkoehler_0-1623382201472.png

If you are a developer or can enlist the help of one, you should be able to restore a deleted marketing email with the HubSpot API. Alternatively, if you're on a paid subscription, you could try your luck with HubSpot technical support.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @Ferrod88,

This is not possible at this stage, unfortunately, at least not without help or development (see below). Deletion of a marketing email is permanent:

karstenkoehler_0-1623382201472.png

If you are a developer or can enlist the help of one, you should be able to restore a deleted marketing email with the HubSpot API. Alternatively, if you're on a paid subscription, you could try your luck with HubSpot technical support.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
Ferrod88
Miembro

resolver

Thanks for info. Appreciated very much

0 Me gusta