How to get new "support form submission" notifications?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have the preferences boxes all checked to get new form submission notifications, yet when testing a new "support form" submission, I don't get any kind of alert about the new submission. It just appears in my Tickets list totally ununnaounced. 

All the help documentation says this is how to get notifications of new "form submissions", but it doesn't specify if this setting is supposed to include the "support forms" or just the other types of forms like in the Marketing section.

Is it possible to get alerts of new support form submissions (the kind that turn into new Support Tickets)? If so, what is the magic button to click?

Right now it's totally useless to put this Hubspot support form on my website if I won't get any sort of notification when a customer creates a new support ticket!

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 11.21.37 PM.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hey @WiseTrainingOwl could you please review the instructions laid out in the Knowledge Base article below?

What should I do if I'm not receiving notification emails from HubSpot?

It looks like you previously opted out of email communication, I have sent you a resubscription email. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I do get Hubspot notification emails, just not from this form. I have been opted into receiving this email communication ever since I created this form, but I still haven't received any kind of notification for a single submission from this form. I also have it turned on to notify for this form in Slack, and I get every other notification in Slack except this form.  

Can you confirm for sure that this support ticket form is included in the setting I screenshotted for notifying forms? It seems like this support form is in a differnet part of Hubspot that has not been coded to be included in all marketing form submissions. This is supported by the fact that this specific form has no way to "subscribe" to it. That option is only in the marketing forms; I am subscribed to those, but I have not created any forms in that section. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Ah - I see! Thank you for clarifying. Could you please share a link to the form in your portal and a link to the page it is on? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for, but here is the live Support Form that my website clicks to https://share.hsforms.com/1Cu_c38XGSFeaA8x1Hepj_w30pye

And here is where that form's settings live in my Hubspot account:

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 11.41.50 AM.png

Please let me know if you need anything else. I appreciate the help since this topic doesn't seem to be covered anywhere else.

0 Upvotes