Tickets & Conversations

OOrra
Participant

How to get a contact property from a person logged in on the Customer Portal?

Hi all,

I'm setting up a Customer Portal, where the customer will have to login in Hubspot Customer Portal.  Then, I want to setup a form for Ticket submission, and based on the company this customer belongs to, I want to have customized fields. As the customer will have to log in, they will have to be registered previously. I don't want the customer to type or select their company every time they submit a ticket, but I'd like the system to inform, once this is stored in their registration.

Could someone help me doing that?

Thanks in advance,

Omar

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OOrra 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @LMeert @Josh @Kevin-C do you have any suggestion for @OOrra on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @OOrra 

Lots left up to the imagination here do you have anymore details around your build? 
Building on Hubspot pages this can be pulled directly from the contact object on the page of the user is cookies. But if you're building something outside of Hubspot than a simple api request will do the trick. 

if you could provide a little more detail I can be much more specific!

Best

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
OOrra
Participant

Hello Kevin-C,

I'm on Hubspot Customer Portal, and added a Hubspot Form for Customers to submit a new Ticket. I'm building everything is Hubspot.

Then, when filling in the Form, based on the Company the Customer logged in belongs to a specific Property (Dropdown selction) should show differente options according to their company. 

Hope this makes more clear.

Thanks for your help!

Omar

0 Upvotes