Tickets & Conversations

Jayeshurath
Contributor

How to get CSAT report

SOLVE

I am currently trying to get a CSAT report showing satisfaction percentage by the agent but couldn't do it, even the export doesnt have the agent's name.

Is there possibly any way to get the CSAT percentage as per the assigned agent for month data? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

How to get CSAT report

SOLVE

Hi @Jayeshurath. From what I've seen in HubSpot, whether it's Service Analytics (Reports > Analytics Tools > Service Analytics) or a full custom report, HubSpot doesn't break it down by rep or contact owner. 

I tried in custom reports to find CSAT score, and it didn't find it in those reports either. There is a Feedback Submissions object in reports, but it's not giving me what you're looking for. If no one here has a solution other than "it doesn't look like it's possible," I would add this to the ideas forum here for the product managers to see. 

Cheers and good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

How to get CSAT report

SOLVE

Hi @Jayeshurath. From what I've seen in HubSpot, whether it's Service Analytics (Reports > Analytics Tools > Service Analytics) or a full custom report, HubSpot doesn't break it down by rep or contact owner. 

I tried in custom reports to find CSAT score, and it didn't find it in those reports either. There is a Feedback Submissions object in reports, but it's not giving me what you're looking for. If no one here has a solution other than "it doesn't look like it's possible," I would add this to the ideas forum here for the product managers to see. 

Cheers and good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to get CSAT report

SOLVE

Hi @Jayeshurath,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Feedback surveys are not directly linked with or owned by a user. Feedback submissions are associated with a contact or ticket. For this reason, we cannot directly map submissions to an owner.

However, it is possible to create workflows based on feedback submissions responses.

For example, if a contact submits negative feedback, you could have a workflow that will create a ticket or a task for a specific user notifying them to follow up with a contact. 

I would also like to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have advice.

Hi @Jnix284@danmoyle@Josh - Are you aware of a workaround for tracking CSAT ratings by an agent? 

Thanks!

All the best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Jayeshurath
Contributor

How to get CSAT report

SOLVE

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for writing back.
If I may ask, I am using the support module, and my team talks to customers (not contact owners) what is the whole point of this feature if you can't filter it based on the agent?
I have conversations where contacts rated down the Bot. how do I remove it from the report?