Tickets & Conversations

RSwitonski
Colaborador

How to Set Deal Properties Into a Ticket

resolver

Hi there,

I am creating an "installation" ticket pipeline, so we can track new deliveries and ensure clients get set up properly.

I have created an automation so that each sales deal creates a ticket  in the installation ticket pipeline, when the deal meets a certain criteria.

There is some information that will duplicated in the deal and the ticket, eg, name of person / address & number of pieces of hardware etc.

Is there a way to make these ticket fields the same values as their respective deal equivalent, rather than having to enter data manually?

Currently I can create new, specific, properties for the ticket, but I am unable to see how I can add a deal property to the ticket.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @RSwitonski,

Yes, this is possible, just a bit hidden among a lot of other options. When you add the "Create record" action, you have the possibility to "Copy a property to a ticket property" (blue button, scroll down a bit). I've recorded my screen.

copy.gif

This allows you to copy values from the source record (deal) into the target record (ticket).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
RSwitonski
Colaborador

resolver

Thanks Karsten, this seems to be the way. Very helpful with the gif!

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @RSwitonski,

Yes, this is possible, just a bit hidden among a lot of other options. When you add the "Create record" action, you have the possibility to "Copy a property to a ticket property" (blue button, scroll down a bit). I've recorded my screen.

copy.gif

This allows you to copy values from the source record (deal) into the target record (ticket).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SSabatini
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hello thanks for your help. any idea why it is not showing here?  The ticket name property

SSabatini_1-1696468027000.png

0 Me gusta