Tickets & Conversations

SRopiha
Participante

How does the Priority list work for manual tickets?

resolver

I am new to Service HubSpot and I am learning how to create a manual ticket, which is straight forward, but I do not understand how the 'priority' list works in terms of timings? I see that we have the option for 'low' 'medium' and 'high' but how do these set timings to resolve, or send notifications to the team member to pay attention to the set priority? Is there a section where I can set some sort of levels of resolution?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @SRopiha,

Out of the box, in a 'vanilla' HubSpot portal, this priority doesn't affect anything. It just another way to organize, categorize, filter, report. In other words, if you haven't set up anything else, labeling a ticket as high priority doesn't do anything beyond the fact that you can easily filter for high priority tickets.

One of the main features that is affected by priority are SLAs. When enabling the SLA feature you can specify how it should apply to each priority: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/set-slas-in-the-inbox

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @SRopiha,

Out of the box, in a 'vanilla' HubSpot portal, this priority doesn't affect anything. It just another way to organize, categorize, filter, report. In other words, if you haven't set up anything else, labeling a ticket as high priority doesn't do anything beyond the fact that you can easily filter for high priority tickets.

One of the main features that is affected by priority are SLAs. When enabling the SLA feature you can specify how it should apply to each priority: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/set-slas-in-the-inbox

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SRopiha
Participante

resolver

Thats brilliant, thank you so much for your quick reply and now it all makes sense, indeed, it does not do anything except help for filtering. Therefore, I shall make my notes and let my team know. 

I have seen the funtionality for SLA and this will be set accordingly, I was just concerned about 'manual' ticket creation and how to support it with a similar process, but alas it does not. I guess it is just good for reporting purposes.

Thank you very much

0 Me gusta