Tickets & Conversations

tnhsaesop
Participante

How To View Chatbot Responses?

I've created a lead qualifier chatbot and I see that people have interacted with it by clicking on the details button on the conversations page.  It shows people have answered the questions:

How many people do you have in your company?

What type of orgnanization do you represent?

They have eventually abandoned the chatflow.  I was hoping to see the answers from the people who partially completed the chatflow though.  How do I review the responses?

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
tnhsaesop
Participante

So someone did complete the full chatbot flow today and the conversation appeared in the inbox, like a live chat interaction would.  However, it seems like all the qualification questions that are answered before the "send to team member" action is reached are not recorded anywhere unless the full chatbot interaction sequence is completed.  Is there a setting that can be changed here?

0 Avaliação positiva
tnhsaesop
Participante

There are no records for these partial interactions within the inbox.

0 Avaliação positiva
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Hi @tnhsaesop ,

All the responses that you gather through the chatflow will reflect into your inbox even if they are partially filled. You can get your answers from there. 

Not only that, If you are not able to get their details like first and last name, email id. They will be present by anonymous identity but you will be able to have an idea about where people are not comfortable filling the details and then can make changes in the chatflow, if necessary.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.