Tickets & Conversations

CharlieTG
Participant

Getting Application Error messages on all call-outs now

I have made calls this morning but now every number gives me "Application Error" message. I even called back an earlier number that I knew went  through then but now get the error message. I wanted to make sure if this was a known error being worked or do I submit a ticket? And where do I submit a ticket? Its not easily visible anywhere

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
NBrown3

I am also getting this same error message but the status page says everything is operational. I've been making calls all day but now every call has the same error message. How do I fix this?

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NBrown3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Which type of error are you getting exactly, please?
Are you calling from the browser of from the phone?

The more info, screenshots (without sensitive/confidential information), and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

I found these similar posts that might help you:

- The solution from @kvlschaefer on this post ""CALL53000ERR" Error Code when trying to make outbound call"
- The solution from @karstenkoehler on this post "I am getting an error when trying to make calls"
- The reply from @PamCotton on this post "Error message on many outbound calls"

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @HFisher7, @Bryantworks and @AdamLPW do you have any suggestions to help @NBrown3, please?

If you are still running into this issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CharlieTG 

Thank you for reaching out!

An issue has been identified as an outage with Twilio, we are actively working with them to solve this. You can find all the most up to date information on this via our status page

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !