Tickets & Conversations

TGordon5
Membre

Form not creating a ticket

Résolue

i9Hi,

Today I notice that my form is no longer creating a ticket when completing the form. I still recieve an email telling me that it has been submitted + I see it in my inbox, so I am not loosing that info that the reps that I work with are submitting for things to work on. (If I email to the inbox directly, it will create a ticket).

I ended up creating another form by dulipcation, but then was unable to connect it to the channel.

Please help!

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
webdew
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @TGordon5 ,

Please check if you have switched on the Automatocally create ticket toggle in the form. I have attached the screenshot for the reference: 

webdew_1-1625132785841.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
textifyitup
Membre

Résolue

These all address not following protocol. The fact remains that tickets are not being created off forms in any capacity. The info is submitted, but no ticket creates. Support is seemingly near unresponsive. These are not solutions. I'm not sure who accepted them. This is not resolved for the masses.

0 Votes
webdew
Solution

Résolue

Hi @TGordon5 ,

Please check if you have switched on the Automatocally create ticket toggle in the form. I have attached the screenshot for the reference: 

webdew_1-1625132785841.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @TGordon5,

When you navigate to your form and check the Options tab, at the bottom you should see an entry "Automatically create tickets":

karstenkoehler_0-1625113740952.png

If it however looks like this...

karstenkoehler_1-1625113786547.png

You need to click "Manage settings". HubSpot will take you to the Inboxes settings page. Toggle the status switch for this form here.

If for some reason that doesn't work, you can follow the steps in this article, Connect a form. If all fails, you can connect a new form here as well.

Should everything be connected and still not work correctly, please report back.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

StephanieL
Membre

Résolue

Hi there Karsten! I'm actally having the same exact issue as the original poster. I've checked all the areas mentioned and it all seems to be pointing that way. I even submitted a test ticket and the first time it worked, but every time after that, no dice. I do have custom properties set up. Could that be part of the issue?

0 Votes
TGordon5
Membre

Résolue

Hi @karstenkoehler 

It seems to be working now today without doing all the extra steps. Thanks for all the info! If this happens again, I can look into it more.

karstenkoehler

Résolue

Glad to hear, @TGordon5! If you found my post helpful and could see other members benefiting from it, you can help the community by also marking it as a solution. It would be much appreciated 🙂

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MMollath1
Participant

Résolue

Danke dir für den tollen Input.

Ich verzeweifele daran ein Formular an eine Pipeline zu binden.

Es wird zwar eine Pipeline verknüpft aber nicht die, die ich will.

MMollath1_0-1646068035291.png

Vielleicht hast dun eine Idee?

0 Votes