Tickets & Conversations

rchinchilla
Teilnehmer/-in

Form is not showing properties in the ticket page.

lösung
So I created a form for a landing page and everything is working minus two things here. I have two file upload fields and only one shows up on the ticket page, and the other issue is that one of my fields that I have there doesn't appear on the ticket which is what we need to describe the issue that the ticket is being submitted for.The main part of the form that we need to see in the ticket info screen(set as a ticket property)The main part of the form that we need to see in the ticket info screen(set as a ticket property)The two file upload propertiesThe two file upload propertiesonly one file uploaded and no info on why the ticket was submittedonly one file uploaded and no info on why the ticket was submitted

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @rchinchilla,

After a ticket form is submitted, HubSpot only shows the upload from the default ticket property File upload in the right sidebar, I just tested this. It doesn't make sense but that's how the tool currently behaves.

All files can however be access by clicking View all properties in the left sidebar (see About this ticket section in your screenshot). If you search for your file upload property here, you'll see both file upload fields populated with a URL:

karstenkoehler_0-1620361997501.png

To make these more easy to access, you can add the file upload properties to your left ticket record sidebar.

This is what you'd also have to do for your missing ticket property. If it's not a default property, HubSpot won't automatically place it in the sidebar, you have to manually put it there. If you can't find it, would you double check that this property was created as a ticket property and not a contact property?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Nice! Have a great weekend!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @rchinchilla,

After a ticket form is submitted, HubSpot only shows the upload from the default ticket property File upload in the right sidebar, I just tested this. It doesn't make sense but that's how the tool currently behaves.

All files can however be access by clicking View all properties in the left sidebar (see About this ticket section in your screenshot). If you search for your file upload property here, you'll see both file upload fields populated with a URL:

karstenkoehler_0-1620361997501.png

To make these more easy to access, you can add the file upload properties to your left ticket record sidebar.

This is what you'd also have to do for your missing ticket property. If it's not a default property, HubSpot won't automatically place it in the sidebar, you have to manually put it there. If you can't find it, would you double check that this property was created as a ticket property and not a contact property?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

rchinchilla
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for the info Karsten, with my research i've discovered that with the free account I am unable to edit the ticket record sidebar to display the information we need. This will have to wait until our company is ready to fully migrate over. I am greatful for your knowlege and help here. The ticket properties are working fine as they do appear in the View All Properties section. Thanks again Karsten!